Centre for Medical Education, Medical University of Lodz- Poland
BICC Contact Information
BICC leader: Janusz Janczukowicz MD, PhD, MMEd
BICC member: Paulina Sobieranska, MSc all team of CMdEd - www.med-edu.pl/kontakt
Centre for Medical Education is the research and teaching unit aimed at developing and implementing health-professions faculty development programs, under- and postgraduate courses on academic and medical professionalism, social, and cultural competence. CMedEd cooperates actively with AMEE, ADEE, EBMA, EIWH and multiple educational institutions around the world.
Main areas of interest/expertise
- medical and academic professionalism,
- social competence,
- diversity and cultural competence,
- faculty development programmes.
Contributions made to BEME
- leading the Translation into Practice Committee,
- two reviews currently supervised.
Update and Information Reports