A BEME review of the use of workplace-based assessment in identifying and remediating underperformance among postgraduate medical trainees: BEME Guide No. 43
- Aileen Barrett, (lead reviewer) Education Specialist, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland and PhD student, University College Cork, Ireland.
- Rose Galvin, PhD. Programme Leader HRB Centre for Primary Care Research, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Yvonne Steinert, PhD. Director of the Centre for Medical Education and Richard and Sylvia Cruess Chair in Medical Education, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- Albert Scherpbier, MD, PhD. Dean, Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, University of Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- Ann O’Shaughnessy, PhD. Head of Education and Professional Development, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.
- Mary Horgan, MD. Dean, School of Medicine, University College, Cork. Professor of Medicine and Consultant Physician in Infectious Diseases
- Tanya Horsley, PhD. Associate Director, Research and Principal Scientist, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Online at BEME
The protocol of this review has been published in Systematic Reviews and available at the following link