Non-Technical Skills Assessments in Undergraduate Medical Education: A Focussed Systematic Review: BEME Guide 54
- Morris Gordon, MBChB, PHD, MMed is a professor of evidence synthesis and systematic review, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK. Orchid
- Jeanne Farnan, MD, MHPE is Assistant Dean Curricular Development and Evaluation, and an Associate Professor, Section of Hospital Medicine at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
- Ciaran Grafton-Clarke is a medical student at Liverpool Medical school UK and was a summer intern at University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- Ridwaan Ahmed, MD, is a General Practitioner in Lancashire UK, and lecturer in public health sciences at the University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- Dawne Gurbutt, PhD is Acting Director in the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- John McLachlan PHD, is professor of Medical Education in the School of Medicine, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Michelle Daniel MD, MHPE is Assistant Dean for Curriculum, and an Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine and Learning Health Sciences at the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan
BEME PDF Spotlight