Systematic review of the literature on assessment, feedback and physicians' clinical performance: BEME Guide 7
This BEME review is distinguished from other published reviews of the impact of feedback on clinical performance in the following ways. We limited its scope to studies of physicians. We focused attention on measures of physicians’ clinical performance and identified the presence of these moderating variables. Finally, we considered all empirical studies including quasi-experimental designs.
- Jon Veloski (lead reviewer), M.S., Director of Medical Education Research in the Center for Research in Medical Education and Health Care, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, USA
- James Boex, Ph.D., Director of the Office of Health Services at Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, USA
- Margaret Grasberger, M.S., Senior Librarian, Information Services in the Scott Memorial Library, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, USA
- Adam Evans, medical student at the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, USA
- Daniel B. Wolfson, M.H.S.A., Executive Vice President of the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation, USA