Augmented reality and virtual reality techniques for ultrasonography education – A Systematic Review
- Dr Márcio Luís Duarte (lead reviewer), MSc is a musculoskeletal radiologist, coordinator of the medical residency in radiology, and diagnostic imaging of the WEBIMAGEM TELERRADIOLOGIA, musculoskeletal report coordinator of WEBIMAGEM TELERRADIOLOGIA. He received his master's degree in Evidence-based Health in 2018 at UNIFESP, São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil. As a member of the pioneer company in teleradiology in Brazil, Dr. Márcio Duarte wants to implement new teaching techniques for residents and medical students concerning ultrasound. He would be the lead reviewer for the study and will be the primary coder for the planned literature search.
- Dr. Lucas Ribeiro dos Santos, MSc is an endocrinologist, and associate professor of Endocrinology and Physiology ate the Santos Faculty of Medical Sciences, of the Lusíada University. He received his master's degree in Evidence-based Health in 2019 at Federal University of São Paulo, and is currently engaged in academic scientific initiation of medical students.
- Dr. Acary Souza Bulle, Ph.D. is a neurologist, and affiliated professor of the Department of Neurology, UNIFESP. He received his Master's degree and Ph.D. degree in Neurology at UNIFESP in 1988 and 1990, respectively. He received his postdoctoral degree at Columbia University, the USA in 1992.
- Dr. Maria Eduarda dos Santos Puga, PhD is a Librarian and Coordinating Director of the Library Network at the Federal University of São Paulo - UNIFESP. Information specialist at the Brazilian Cochrane Centre. Collaborating professor in the Graduate Program in Evidence-Based Health at UNIFESP. She is a researcher at the Cochrane Center in Brazil and an Information Specialist at the newly created BEME International Collaborating Center at UNIFESP. He has a specialization in science information, a master's and a doctorate in science, with an area of concentration in Evidence-Based Health by UNIFESP.
- Dr Wagner Iared, PhD is a radiologist and an associate professor in the evidence-based health graduate program at the Federal University of São Paulo. Coordinator of the National Ultrasound Commission of the Colégio Brasileiro de Radiologia. Ultrasound Coordinator at Diagnósticos da América S/A. He received his PhD degree in Evidence-based Health in 2010 at Federal University of São Paulo.
- Dr. Maria Stella Peccin, PhD is a physiotherapist and an associate professor of the Department of Human Movement Sciences at the Federal University of São Paulo - UNIFESP, coordinator of the Multiprofessional Residency Program in Orthopedics and Traumatology and Responsible for the Higher Education Didactics discipline of the Evidence-Based Health Graduate Program UNIFESP. Professor Stella is interested in Evidence-Based Practice in Health and Education of the health professions. She is a researcher at the Cochrane Center in Brazil and Vice-coordinator of the recently created BEME International Collaborating Center at UNIFESP. She has a specialization in higher education methodology, a master's degree in rehabilitation, and a doctorate in science, with an area of concentration in Evidence-Based Health at UNIFESP.
Online at BEME