A Best Evidence in Medical Education Systematic review to determine the most effective teaching methods that develop reflection in medical students
- Dr Jane Uygur, BA MD CCFP MCisc
- Professor Teresa Pawlikowska, PhD (Maastricht SHE), Director, Health Professions Education Centre (HPEC), Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI).
- Professor Susan Smith, MD, MSc MB BCh BAO DCH MRCPI MRCGP
- Dr Ellen Stuart, MB BCH BAO BSc (Physiotherapy) MICGP DME DipWH Grad Dip Clinical Education Grad
- Grainne McCabe, Assistant Librarian, RCSI
- Dr Muireann De Paor, Reviewer Clinical Lecturer and Research Fellow; experienced in Cochrane Reviews; currently undertaking PhD.
- Dr Seamus Duffy Reviewer GP and Clinical Lecturer
- Marié T. O’Shea Researcher and project manager for the BICC Health Professions Education Centre at RCSI
Members of Review Group until March 2017
- Dr Sarah Flannery, (lead reviewer) MB BCh BAO MRCPI MRCGP
- Dr Emer O’Brien, MB BCh BAO DRCOG BSc (Pharmacology) MICGP
- Jane Burns, Research Officer, Health Professions Education Centre, (RCSI)