Making sense of competency-based medical education(CBME) literary conversations: A BEME scoping review
- Dr. Deena M. Hamza (lead reviewer), PhD, CBME Evaluation Lead, Postgraduate Medical Education, University of Alberta, Canada. Dr. Hamza is a mixed methodologist with experience in scoping/systematic reviews; data extraction and synthesis; evaluation of complex interventions; and medical education research.
- Dr. Shelley Ross, PhD, Associate Professor, Director of Research & Development, CBAS Support Program, Department of Family Medicine, University of Alberta, Canada. Dr. Ross is an experienced researcher in the areas of learning, assessment, and academic achievement.
- Dr. Elaine van Melle, PhD, Medical Education Researcher, Queens University, Canada. Dr. van Melle is an experienced medical education researcher with expertise in program evaluation and competency-based medical education.
- Dr. Karen Hauer, MD/PhD, Associate Dean of Competency Assessment and Professional Standards, Professor of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, United States. Dr. Hauer is an experienced medical education researcher focused on clinical learning and assessment.
- Dr. Anna Oswald, MD/MMEd, Associate Professor, Director of CBME for Postgraduate Medical Education, University of Alberta, Canada. Dr. Oswald is an experienced team leader for five prior BEME systematic reviews.
- Dr. Ford Bursey, MD, Professor of Medicine, Memorial University, Newfoundland, Canada, CPD Educator, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Liza Bialy, Research Assistant, Alberta Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR) Support Unit, University of Alberta, Canada. Ms. Bialy is an experienced coordinator and second leader of scoping and systematic reviews, including supporting methodological rigor in processes, such as screening and data extraction.
- Robin M Featherstone (RF), MLIS, Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence, Alberta SPOR SUPPORT Unit KT Platform, University of Alberta, Canada. Ms. Featherstone is an information specialist with expertise in comprehensive literature searches for scoping, systematic, and umbrella reviews.
Online at BEME