Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) as a formative assessment tool to motivate learners and improve performance of medical and dental undergraduates – A BEME systematic review.
- Prof. Dr. Prashanti Eachempati, (lead reviewer) Head of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Melaka- Manipal Medical College, Melaka, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Kiran Kumar KS, Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. K Ramnarayan, Department of Pathology, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, India
- Prof. Dr. Sumanth Kumbargere Nagraj ,Professor and Head of Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology at Faculty of Dentistry, Melaka Manipal Medical College.
- Prof. Dr. Htoo Htoo Kyaw Soe, Professor in the Department of Community Medicine at Medical College in Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Abdul Rashid Ismail, Professor of Community Dentistry and currently the Dean, Faculty of Dentistry (FOD), Melaka-Manipal Medical College (MMMC), Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Noorliza Mastura Ismail, Department of Community Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, Melaka-Manipal Medical College, Malaysia