Remediation interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate medical learners with academic difficulties: a BEME systematic review.
- Miriam Lacasse, (lead reviewer) MD MSc CCFP, Family physician and assistant professor at the Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Université Laval (Quebec City, Canada). She co-chairs the QMA-CMA-MD Educational Leadership Chair in Health Professions Education and is the evaluation director for the family medicine residency program.
- Marie-Claude Audétat, MPs, Ma (Ed), PhD, Clinical Professor in Family and Emergency Medicine at Université de Montréal, where she also served as Faculty Development Director, from 2010 to 2014.
- Élisabeth Boileau, MD MSc CCFP(EM), Emergency physician and an assistant professor in the Department of Family and Emergency Medicine at the Université de Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada).
- Nathalie Caire Fon, MD CCFP, Family physician and an assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine at the Université de Montréal.
- Marie-Hélène Dufour, MD CCFP, Family physician and clinical professor at the Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Université Laval (Quebec City, Canada).
- Marie-Claude Laferrière, MSI, Health sciences librarian at Université Laval (Quebec City, Canada).
- Alexandre Lafleur, MD, MSc(Ed.), FRCPC, Specialist in internal medicine involved in clinical teaching of postgraduate and undergraduate medical learners.
- Ève La Rue, B.Éd. Psychoeducator, currently pursuing a master's degree in psychoeducation in the department of Education at Université Laval (Quebec, Canada).
- Shirley Lee, CCFP(EM) MHSc(Ed) FCFP, Associate Professor at the University of Toronto
- Mathieu Nendaz, MD MHPE, internist at the Geneva University Hospitals and trained in health professions education at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is currently Director of the Unit of Development and Research (UDREM) and Professor at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Emmanuelle Paquette Raynard, MSI, Medical librarian and liaison to the Faculty of medicine at Université Laval (Quebec City, Canada)
- Caroline Simard, PhD(c), Doctorate student in the Measurement and Assessment program at Université Laval.
- Yvonne Steinert, PhD, Clinical psychologist and Professor of Family Medicine. She is also the Director of the Centre for Medical Education and the Richard and Sylvia Cruess Chair in Medical Education.
- Johanne Théorêt, MD MA FCFP, Family physician and professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Université Laval (Quebec City, Canada), where she is Director of Faculty Development and Director of the Promotion Committee for the Family Medicine Program.
Online at BEME